Pages

29 December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A little late to be wishing Merry Christmas perhaps. I decided that over the Xmas period I'd take some time off completely. It was lovely.

Darren is back at work today (for the first time in a few weeks, the weather has cleared up so they can get some days in. Its kinda a shame when I am off work, but him being able to work is way more important at the moment. He's been going a bit crazy being stuck at home not working.

I am on the sofa in my PJs (new, lovely blue star covered ones!) food filled and lethargic. I think I have eaten my own body weight in food over the past few days, and to be honest I am now suffering for it. I need vegetables. ones that are not roasted in fat. or fruit thats not surrounded in pastry.
I am going to make some olive bread and spicy tomoto soup for my lunch, and get something veg filled and comforting cooked for dinner for when Darren is home.

I need to pop out and get some Lemsip too as we have both been a bit sniffley. too much relaxing and over indulgence. ;)

I'll post some more over the next couple of days about Xmas I am sure. & we have New years eve to look forward to yet too. We are spending it with our friends Leanne and Ed, going out for Chinese food. yum.

Merry Christmas.
xx

No comments: