Pages

6 July 2011

popping back

Just to quickly say 'hi'
I've not forgotten about my wee blog, things have been go go go recently, what with my birthday, car shopping, going to see Foo Fighters at MK at the weekend and work is just crazy busy. All in all its meant me spending time on this blog has slipped down my list of priorities.

I still don't have that 'blogger mindset' of taking photos to blog about later, I'm enjoying things as they happen and being in the moment I guess, and in all honesty I don't really want that to change. I am hoping however that once things have settled down and I am into a nice routine with work and my own stuff that things will fall into place nicely and we shall A: have more time to do stuff that we'd like to to, and B: I'll remember to take photos of said stuff so I can blog about them later! :)

I have some photos from Foos that I shall share soon, it was a great day out with my best bud and the menfolk, some good music and some crappy food. other than the palaver getting out of the car park at the end of the night (2hrs!! 2 flaming hrs!) it was very much enjoyed.

anyway, break over so back to work! x

No comments: