Pages

27 October 2011

*achoo*

Along with what seems to be most of the people in the UK I am currently a little under the weather and fighting a cold. Thankfully it seems to be at the tail end and is now clearing up. Most of my evenings over the past couple of weeks have been spent curled up in bed or under a blanket on the sofa with a copious amounts of tea!

Now I am feeling better I really need to give myself a kick up the backside, I have recently joined in with a couple of friends and their craft project, its in the very early stages, but I shall share more as it progresses and develops. I have lots of new ideas for my little shop, and I am going to be going full steam ahead with both that and some other things. Exciting times are ahead! :)

The clocks change this weekend so curling up in the warmth of an evening and crafting/making stuff sounds like a great idea to me... Which is just what I am going to do now, my cuppa, crochet and crap telly are all calling me.

Happy Thursday. x

No comments: