Pages

8 December 2010

fat.

Seriously. I need to sit down and have a little talk with myself.

Because I am *never* going to lose weight and feel good/healthy if I keep eating so much crap!

At the moment I would like to lose at least 31lbs. It was 28lbs, but you see, with all the fat laden, high calorific food I have been eating thats increased to 31lbs. Thats the opposite of what I want. and not only is it having the effect of every time I look in the mirror I am thinking 'urgh' I am generally feeling bloated and lethargic and horrid.

The truth is. Losing weight is hard work. really really hard work! Harder than quitting smoking by miles. When I quit smoking I just stopped. I woke up on the 1st of January 2006 and decided that was it. No more cigarettes for me. and there wasn't (Until on a hen night in September 2006, when at around 3am I shared a cigarette with the hen, it was discusting and I knew from that moment on I would never smoke again)

But, you cant just stop eating. you have to eat. and my problem is that I am really really greedy. I want it all, and I want it now. oops. Its the inner Verucca Salt again!
Also, I like just about everything. There are very few foods I actually dislike. and of course with the weather and feeling rotten my body just wants to store fat and I am craving fatty, greasy, carb heavy food.

But its never going to get any easier, so if I really want to do it, I need to man up and get on with it.

No comments: