Pages

12 May 2011

One of those weeks!

Its *definitely* been one of those weeks.
I don't know what's been wrong with me, but my moods have been jumping from being down and in tears, to being so frustrated and angry I feel like screaming. Anyway. We had an early night last night in the hope of getting a good nights sleep to wake feeling rejuvenated and lovely...

I woke up with a headache. Then it took me around 20 minutes to get my hair into a simple quiff. I had no breakfast and no lunch prepared, so stopped off to grab something on the way to work... This is todays breakfast!

Not too healthy eh. Most enjoyable though. And the painkillers have kicked in now too, so I am forcing myself to be cheerful.

Its a domino effect, one crappy thought/bad feeling leads to another and it just snowballs out of control. So if I force myself to be cheerful, it'll lead to more cheerful thoughts and hopefully that will snowball and I'll be a happy little bunny once more! :)

Hope your all having cheerful Thursdays. X

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: