Pages

3 January 2011

End of Xmas

Last day off work, and the tree and decorations came down today.

The living room looks so empty. And big!

Feeling a bit sad really, I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow in the slightest.

But it has been a quite wonderfully enjoyable day. We had a little lay in. Then went to the gym for our first proper work out for a couple of weeks. I'm going to ache tomorrow! Then we ran a few errands and finished up with lunch out. Just at our local pub, but it wasn't planned and it was lovely.
Just me and Darren. We found a little table in the corner, with a big comfy bench along one side so I could curl my legs up next to me.
Darren had southern spiced chicken for a starter, I had prawns and salad. (Which were wonderful) then Darren had smokey cheese and bacon burger, which I presume was nice, he certainly ate it all! :) I treated myself to a steak with peppercorn sauce. Yummy.
We decided not to over stuff ourselves and missed out desert. Then came home to relax with a cup of tea on the sofa. Which is where we are now.

I'll get some clothes out, and my lunch sorted later to make the morning as easy as possible tomorrow. Plus we said we'd treat ourselves tomorrow after work and pop to see if there are any good books on offer at Asda! :) something to look forward to!

Hope you've all had good last days of the hols too.
Happy Monday. X
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: