Pages

11 January 2011

Resolutions - a small update

I've made good progress so far with the diet and exercise aspect of my resolutions. I shall post on fridays a Weigh In update from my Thursday night meeting results.
*fingers and toes all crossed*

The weekends task (other than to take back the slippers that were too small for me *sob*) is to finally finish the living room! The curtains have arrived, so just putting them up, finishing the flooring edging, a little bit of painting and some cleaning and tidying and hey presto. Room makeover #1 will be compete! :)

I shall share photos next week when its all complete and I've had time to write about it properly! :)

My task right now... To drag myself out of bed and get ready for work!

Happy Tuesday x
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: