Pages

18 March 2011

Weigh In result & Meal Plans

Its that time of the week again.... How quick does it fly by?
Anyway last night I had a maintain (stayed the same) I know I should be pleased I didnt gain, but I'd not had a bad week, and I'd been to the gym plenty too so in all honesty I was a bit pissed off. Anyway, I'm going to use that frustration and turn it into determination... or something like that anyway! :)
I was at the gym this morning did an extra 5minutes on the treadmill and 'kilamanjaro' on the bike again.

And here are my plans for next weeks meals...

Saturday - Extra Easy
Breakfast: Egg on Toast (bread Heb. Flora Light 2syns, milk Hea)
Lunch: Stuffed mushrooms & salad
Dinner: Slow cooked gammon with roast potatoes, BNS & veg
Snacks: Fruit, sorbet (3syns) malteaser bunnie (8syns!)

Sunday - Extra Easy
B & L: Cooked Brunch. bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes, sausage, toast (bread Heb, Sausage 2.5syns, milk Hea)
D: Dinner out. Either at my parents or at a pub.
S: Fruit. possibly stuffed mushrooms in the evening, depending on what time we eat dinner!

Monday - Green - Gym in morning
B: Cereal bar before gym. Egg on toast after gym (Bread Heb, Cereal bar Heb, flora light 2syns, milk Hea)
L: Rice or cous cous salad
D: Veggy lasagne, salad & garlic bread (cheese Hea, Garlic bread 5syns)
S: Fruit & low fat yogurt, sorbet (3syns)

Tuesday - Extra Easy
B: Egg on toast (Bread Heb, flora light 2syns, milk Hea)
L: Leftover Gammon & leftover rice or cous cous salad!
D: Fish, Chips & mushy Peas
S: Fruit & low fat yogurt, Sorbet (3syns)

Wednesday - Green - Gym in morning, Body Balance in evening
B: Cereal bar before gym. Egg on toast after gym (Bread Heb, Cereal bar Heb, flora light 2syns, milk Hea)
L: Leftover Veggy Lasagne & salad
D: Jacket potato, quorn fake chicken thing, baked beans
S: Fruit & low fat yogurt, Sorbet (3syns)

Thursday - Extra Easy - Weigh in evening
B: Egg on toast (Bread Heb, flora light 2syns, milk Hea)
L: Jacket potato & tuna salad
D: Pork Curry a la Darren
S: Fruit & low fat yogurt, sorbet (3syns)

Friday - Green - Gym in morning
B: Cereal bar before gym. Egg on toast after gym (Bread Heb, cereal bar 3syns, flora light 2syns, milk Hea)
L: Jacket potato, cheese & baked beans (cheese Hea)
D: Pitta pizza & bns chips (Pitta Heb, Cheese 2syns, Chorizo 2syns)
S: Fruit & low fat yogurt, sorbet (3syns)


Quite a samey week as you can see!! I do love eggs for breakfast, and I was trying to have something different (and quicker) the mornings we go gym before work, but I was feeling hungry mid morning and snacking. So I decided 'sod it' I'll have eggs. yummy! Especially as I get them from a guy at work who has his own chickens that are fed organically. You can really tell the difference to shop brought ones, even when they are free range, they just don't taste as nice as the ones I get from work!

Sorbet every day for dessert too. but I really am addicted to that, its SO good. :)

Pork curry a la Darren... thats, well thats quite simply a curry cooked by Darren of course! he is becoming a bit of a culinary wizz at curries. Which I have no complaints about, and take full credit for (well I did buy him a curry cook book!)

Have lovely weekends all of you! xx

No comments: