Pages

11 March 2011

Weigh in result & meal plans

So, Weigh In last night. I had a maintain (ie: stayed the same) Which seeing how I'd had a couple of weeks off plan, been unwell and had eaten things like this. I was happy. :D

I am going for a really good week this week. as always I have planned my meals (all below as usual!) and I have plenty of exercise planned too.

Saturday - Extra Easy
Breakfast: Egg & Bacon on toast (bread as Heb, milk as Hea, 2syns for flora light)
Lunch: pasta salad (2syns for mayo)
Dinner: Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas

Sunday - Extra Easy - Gym in morning
B&L: Egg, sausage, beans (2.5syns for the sausage)
D: Bacon double cheese burgers & chips (Roll as Heb, Cheese as Hea)

Monday - Green - Gym in Evening
B: Egg on Toast (bread as Heb, Milk as Hea, 2 Syns for flora light)
L: Tomato Soup & Bread roll (roll as Heb)
D: Mushroom & pepper risotto & garlic bread (Philadelphia as Hea, Garlic bread 5syns)

Tuesday - Extra Easy
B: Egg on toast (bread as Heb, Milk as Hea, 2 Syns for flora light)
L: Leftover risotto (2syns for Philadelphia)
D: Chilli con carne & rice

Wednesday - Green - Gym in Morning, Body Balance in Evening
B: Cereal bar before Gym, Muesli & apple after gym (Muesli as Heb, Cereal bar as Heb, Milk as Hea)
L: Leftover risotto (again! 2syns for Philadelphia)
D: Some sort of Quorn thing! Jacket potato, cheese & baked beans (Cheese as Hea)

Thursday - Extra Easy - Weigh in Evening
B: Egg on toast (bread as Heb, Milk as Hea, 2 Syns for flora light)
L: Leftover Chilli & Rice from Tues
D: Tarragon Chicken & Pasta

Friday - Green - Gym in Morning

B: Cereal bar before Gym, Muesli & apple after gym (Muesli as Heb, Cereal bar as Heb, Milk as Hea)
L: Jacket potato, Cheese & Beans (Cheese as Hea)
D: Canneloni & Garlic bread (Garlic Bread 5syns)


My snacks for the week will pretty much just be fruit (and boiled eggs and a cereal bar for my early gym session days!) Saturday I am not 100% sure. I am going to see Jenny Eclair with my friend Leanne so We may have some nibbles!
And most evenings I shall probably have raspberry sorbet with some frozen raspberries. I actually cannot get enough of this at the moment, completely addicted to it. Its only 3syns for the small bowl full I have so it has become a regular treat.

The Tarragon Chicken we are having on Thursday is lovely. I shall be sure to share this recipe soon. and The Cannelloni on Friday, thats a new recipe I am trying. I'll let you know how it turns out and if its nice I'll share that one too!

Hope you all have a good weekend. xx

1 comment:

@Fat4Now said...

Have a lovely weekend
x