Pages

25 March 2011

Weigh In Result & Meal Plans

I lost 1lb!! whaaaaaatt? after the week I had!?! All I can imagine is that actually my eating was not as bad as I had actually imagined, and the exercise is finally staring to work its magic! (I have been complimented this week on how healthy I am looking, and I am apparently looking 'leaner'!)

Now I do not think the in depth food plans I have been doing on here have been helping me that much, a little too restrictive and OTT having every single thing planned and to be honest were a bit of a bore to type out. So I am reverting back to a simpler strategy...

Saturday - Extra Easy
Breakfast: Egg & beans on toast
Lunch: ? Not yet sure
Dinner: 'KFC' chicken & chips with salad.

Sunday - Extra Easy
B&L: cooked full English brunch
D: Beef casserole in the slow cooker, roast pots and cauli cheese

Monday - Extra Easy - Gym in morning
B: Egg & Beans on toast
L: Leftover beef casserole etc
D: Fish, Chips & mushy peas

Tuesday - Green - Gym in Morning, Body Balance in evening

B: Egg & Beans on toast
L: Egg salad wrap & spicy tomato soup
D: Aubergine Parmigana & salad


Wednesday - Extra Easy - Gym in Morning

B: Egg & Beans on toast
L: Egg salad wrap & spicy tomato soup
D: Pork Curry & rice

Thursday - Green - Gym in morning - SW in evening
B: Egg & mushrooms on toast
L: Leftover Parmigana & salad
D: Lazy dinner! Jacket pot, crispy quorn & beans

Friday - Extra Easy - Gym in morning
B: Egg & Beans on toast
L: Leftover Pork curry & rice
D: Sausage, chips & veg


As you can see, and as previously mentioned, we are hoping to make our early morning gym visits a daily (week days) occurrence. We are also trying Body Balance on a Tuesday night instead of Wednesday too.
My snacks will probably mostly be yogurts and fruit. a couple of cereal bars on the green days. and some lovely sorbet with frozen raspberries for my desserts too of course.

Happy eating everyone! :) x

No comments: