Pages

2 February 2011

Pinch punch first of the month!... oh no wait, That was yesterday!

Morning Campers.
Can you believe we are in February already?

Its been a new month of ups and kinda downs already for me. I'll start with the kinda downs (they in themselves are not terrible but they are just a bit crappy!) as I'd rather finish the post on a high! :)
I've been having the oddest and not so nice dreams the past couple of nights. Which means I have been sleeping very badly and an just knackered.

First I was in a building trying to get to the 8th floor, but the lift (elevator for readers across the pond) looks old and rusty so I decided to take the stairs. They were even worse, old metal rickety things, rusting with no hand rail and with missing steps. so I go back to the elevator. Which now has no walls, just the lift shaft and a platform. When I get in it drops, not all the way to the bottom. But I hit my arm on the side and land in a heap on the floor. hurt and bleeding. Thats when I woke up. one of those sudden wake ups with a sharp intake of breath. and every time I start to drift off, I am just about to step in the lift again, and I wake myself up, not wanting to fall.

and last night. was full of me overhearing friends, acquaintances, old ones I have not seen for years, overhearing them all talking about me. That I look like crap, and I'm failing at losing weight, I'm a joke. etc. There were other odd dreams amongst all that too, but I cant remember them this morning. I just remember being quite troubled and tossing and turning a lot. blurgh. I woke up feeling like shit.

Who knows what they all mean, if they even mean anything at all in fact! But it seems I do tend to dream when I have a lot of stuff going on in my brain. apparently the number 8 (the floor I was trying to get to) signifies 'power, authority, success, karma, material gains, regeneration, and wealth'!!
Hmmm, I dunno. Trying to work out if they mean anything is just sending my brain into even more of a spin! haha. I guess we have a few things going on at the moment, with Darren starting his new job, it means different working hours and days and it just need some adjusting to.


Which brings us very nicely and neatly to the 'ups' of course.
Darren starting his new job. First day training yesterday and it seems he enjoyed it. He was certainly happy and chilled when I got home (even after the shitmobile  - the new name for his car - cut out on the way home, but thats another story!) he filled me in on his day and what he did etc. So it seems all is good.
I also got home to him doing some DIY, and as I was cooking dinner (pork and pepper kebabs with rice - yum!) he tidied the living room. It was lovely spending the evening in a tidy room. No thoughts in the back of your head telling you that you really should be packing that washing away/hoovering the rug/taking that stuff upstairs etc.


Hope you are all having a good start to February.


Happy halfway-through-the-working-week-day! :D x

No comments: